Spanish & Machu Picchu Spanish Courses
Our top offer: One week of Spanish classes and then off to Machu Picchu!
Sacred Valley of the Incas
1 Week Spanish course
Host family accommodation
Your start in Peru
- We pick you up from the airport – if you wish, we can also book your flight from Lima for you
- Accomodation in one of our host families – includes WIFI, single room plus bathroom, breakfast, and lunch or dinner
- 20 Spanish lessons in a small group – Monday to Friday from 9:10 till 12:50 with coffee break
- Guided City Tour Cusco
On the weekend, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu:
- Trip to Pisaq, stroll through the market and visit to the Inca ruins of Pisaq
- Lunch in Urubamba, visitt to the ruins of Ollantaytambo
- Train to Aguas Calientes
- Overnight stay in a hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Bus ride, entry and guided tour to Machu Picchu
- Bus and train ride back to Cusco
Aside from our Spanish course, many of our services are included in the price, such as Salsa classes, Tandem partner match-making and conversation, movie nights and outdoor trips.
Our courses help us support our Children's book Project, aimed to promote reading and literacy in remote Andean communities.